MORE QUESTIONS? CONTACT
APPLY AS A PILOT
JOIN AS A CUSTOMER
DWS operators will provide solutions for insurers that will expedite the insurance company’s claims process and reduce its costs while increasing customer satisfaction. We will set up our automated flight plans around multiple insured locations, evaluate properties using our sensors and capture photo images with our 4K cameras.
Cognizant, a professional services company, predicts that drone usage will make claims adjusters workflow 40 to 50% more efficient by speeding up the claims award process for its customers.
DWS will specifically assist our insurance companies to:
1. Post Disaster Claims Inspections from weather events
2. Property Insurance Inspections
3. Roof Damage Inspections by eliminating the need for harnesses and other safety equipment needed by roof inspectors
4. Boiler Inspections located on rooftops
5. Property Insurance Inspections from high rises in real estate to crops in agriculture
6. Reducing Fraud losses – The Insurance Institute estimates that fraud compromises 10% of property and casualty insurance losses per year which are $32 Billion Yearly
7. Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Using IBM’s AI system, Watson, for example, DWS will automatically process aerial imagery, assess hail damage and calculate damage assessments on a property here
GIVE US A CALL
DROP US A MESSAGE
WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON APPLE APP STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY.
© 2018 DRONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED